Smith Opera House (Geneva, N.Y.)
The Smith Opera House was built by William Smith in 1894. At one time it was known as the Geneva Theatre. Use the term Geneva Theatre when cataloging photographs of the building at that time.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract This collection contains memorabilia from the estate of Gladys Moyer Dean. Dean was a member of the first William Smith Class (1912). Her daughter Constance Dean Adair donated the items on June 25, 1998.