Geneva College (N.Y.)
Former name: Geneva Academy (N.Y.); later name: Hobart Free College, Hobart College, Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains informational student files created by the Hobart and William Smith Colleges Alumni and Alumnae Relations office. The files in this collection cover Geneva College, Hobart College, and William Smith College students who graduated between 1826 and 1930. Materials include newspaper clippings, articles, correspondence, information sheets, photographs, and some publications.
There are also a couple files on faculty and staff.
This artificial collection contains documents related to Geneva Academy, Fairfield Academy, and the founding of Geneva College.
- Correspondence 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Account books 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Business records 1
- City churches -- Geneva (N.Y.) 1
- College students' writings, American -- New York -- Geneva 1
- Community banks -- Geneva (N.Y.) 1
- Court records 1
- Deeds 1
- Diaries 1
- Eulogies 1
- Finger Lakes (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Geneva (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Inheritance and succession 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Newbury (Mass.) 1
- Newburyport (Mass.) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1 ∧ less