Turk, Milton Haight, 1866-1949
- Existence: 1866 - 1949
Professor of English at Hobart and William Smith Colleges. First Dean of William Smith College.
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Hobart and William Smith Colleges has embarked on many capital campaigns throughout its history. The campaigns are typically designed to raise money for the endowment, for scholarships, and for specific building and renovation projects. This record group contains materials from the 1984, 1994, and 2006 capital campaigns.
This collection contains the memorabilia and college papers of Elizabeth Willcox Thomson, a 1937 graduate of William Smith College. Materials include photographs of campus events, lyrics and music for the 1937 class song, William Smith College Alumnae Bulletins, a collection of poetry by William Smith alumnae, a 1987 50th reunion booklet, and more.
This small collection primarily contains items from Virginia C. Trimble's time at William Smith College in the early 1920s. Materials include William Smith College viewbooks, Pine yearbooks, postcards and greeting cards, and an examination book from 1923.
- College publications 2
- Academic libraries -- Designs and plans 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Campus planning 1
- Class reunions 1
- Classes (Groups of students) 1
- Classes (Groups of students) -- Songs and music 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- College buildings -- Remodeling 1
- College students' writings, American -- New York -- Geneva 1
- College theater 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Correspondence 1
- Dance 1
- Dedication services 1
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Geneva. 1
- Fund raising -- Planning 1
- Ground breaking ceremonies 1
- Little theater movement 1
- Poetry 1 + ∧ less