Causey, Beverley D., Jr.
Provost and Professor of History, 1962-1968. Acting President, 1968-69. President of Hobart and William Smith Colleges, 1969-1970. Professor of History and Executive VP, 1970-1977.
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
The Collection on John Lydenberg includes documents from 1931 to 2000 that pertain to John Lydenberg, Professor of English and American Studies at Hobart and William Smith Colleges from 1946-1980. These documents are organized into four boxes, which include lecture notes, supplementary teaching materials, publications, and biographical information.
This collection contains items relating primarily to the career of Theodore Tellefsen Odell and to some extent his wife, Elizabeth Herendeen Odell. Items include: correspondence, publications, photographs, newspaper articles, biographical materials, awards, honorary degrees, event programs, and academic memorabilia.
- Correspondence 4
- Universities and colleges -- Records and correspondence 3
- Authors 2
- Biographical sources 2
- Books -- Reviews 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- College teachers 2
- Novelists 2
- Poets 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- Employment 2
- Academic costume 1
- Academic libraries 1
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 1
- Academic libraries -- Designs and plans 1
- Academic libraries -- Space utilization 1
- Academic libraries -- Statistics 1
- Account books 1
- Air pilots, Military 1
- American essays 1
- American fiction 1 + ∧ less