Geneva Scholarship Associates records, 1968-1994
Sub-Group — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Archives RG-04-06
Scope and Contents
The collection contains campaign and fundraising materials, pamphlets, donor lists, lists of committee and board members, recipient lists, and financial information. There are also newspaper clippings and photos related to the Geneva Scholarship Associates. The original Articles of Association, as well as some amended copies, are also included in the collection.
- Geneva Scholarship Associates (Organization)
The Geneva Scholarship Associates was created ca. 1967-1968 to supplement funds, or scholarship aid, already available at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in order to enable worthy high school graduates residing within Geneva to attend the Colleges. The first awards were given out in 1968.
2 Linear Feet ([2 boxes])
Language of Materials
The materials were likely transferred to the Archives and Special Collections by the Geneva Scholarship Associates or by the Office of Advancement in 1994.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Geneva. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fund raising -- Planning Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scholarships Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Geneva Scholarship Associates records, 1968-1994: A Finding Aid
- Martha Clark
- August 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script