Kathryn Dapp Cook papers, 1957-1998
3 Linear Feet (3 boxes)
This collection is arranged into the following series:
- Archives Collection
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
Box 1-2: Archives Storage, Range 22A, Section 2
Box 3: Archives Storage, Range 22B, Section 2
The Kathryn Dapp Cook Papers were given to the Archives and Special Collections in two parts in March of 1997. These include biographical information collected in the Archives, her dissertation, some correspondence (both personal and professional), Distinguished Faculty Award information, A.A.U.P. (American Association of University Professors) related materials, as well as books, papers and printed materials left in Professor Cook's home, 451 Pulteney Street, after her move to Florida. The books in her library were given to the Warren Hunting Smith Library of Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
Materials Removed: Houghton House Files, some programs, Distinguished Faculty Biographies, The Wheeler Society, HWS Dialogue Paper #1, Honor Role of Giving, HWS Admissions Catalogue, HWS Development Report, HWS Elizabeth Blackwell Award, HWS Quarterly, Pulteney Street Survey.
- American Association of University Professors
- Cook, Kathryn D. (Kathryn Dapp)
- Dissertations, Academic
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Dept. of English
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Distinguished Faculty Award
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Honors Program
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941
- Kathryn Dapp Cook papers, 1957-1998: A Finding Aid
- Esther Vivas, William Smith 2001 with Charlotte Hegyi, Archivist.
- Description rules