Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: Archives RG-04-05
Abstract Hobart and William Smith Colleges has embarked on many capital campaigns throughout its history. The campaigns are typically designed to raise money for the endowment, for scholarships, and for specific building and renovation projects. This record group contains materials from the 1984, 1994, and 2006 capital campaigns.
Sub-Group — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Archives RG-04-06
Scope and Contents The collection contains campaign and fundraising materials, pamphlets, donor lists, lists of committee and board members, recipient lists, and financial information. There are also newspaper clippings and photos related to the Geneva Scholarship Associates. The original Articles of Association, as well as some amended copies, are also included in the collection.
Abstract The materials in this collection primarily date from Howard Van Rensselaer Palmer's time at Hobart College (circa 1899-1902) and his fundraising activities in the 1920s and 1930s.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Dr. Robert E. Doran was a trustee and graduate of Hobart College in the class of 1922. This collection contains a variety of documents ranging from his time spent in the Navy to his long position on the Board of Trustees of Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Navy records include Navy Regulations and Customs Assignments and others on medicine and hygiene completed by Doran in 1942 and 1943. There are also Navy Reserve records and a file on World War I Liberty Loans. The documents dealing with...
Record Group — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Archives RG-04-01-01
Scope and Contents This record group consists of the papers of Shari Best, Vice President of Institutional Development at HWS from 1975-2000. The records relate primarily to fund raising efforts at the Colleges. There is information on the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, college budgets, and financial planning. A number of files contain materials from Board of Trustees meetings attended by Shari Best.There are six folders labeled "Willard C. Best" that contain information on...
- Subject: Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Geneva X
- Best, Sharon Peckham 2
- Aub, A. E. Ted 1
- Best, Willard C. 1
- Blackwell, Elizabeth, 1821-1910 1
- Buchholz, Daisy Weeks 1
- Comstock, Anna Botsford 1
- Doran, Robert Edwin 1
- Durfee, Walter H. (Walter Hetherington) 1
- Geneva Scholarship Associates 1
- Heath, Helen Bateman 1
- Hersh, Richard H., 1942- 1
- Hirshson, Louis Melbourne, 1900-1986 1
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges 1
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Campaign for the Colleges (1994) 1
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Campaign for the Colleges (2006) 1
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges. Napier Classroom Center 1
- Holland, Albert E. (Albert Edward) 1
- Melly, L. Thomas 1
- Millet, Stanley 1
- Palmer, Howard Van Rensselaer, Sr. 1 ∧ less