Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
The materials in this collection were placed in the cornerstone of the Demarest Memorial Library in 1894. They were recovered in 1961 and donated to the archives.
This collection contains documents relating to the genesis and the early years of the Geneva Medical College and how it became a part of Hobart College (then called Geneva College). Materials include circulars and annual catalogues listing students and faculty of the Geneva Medical College along with documents that describe the hardships of the medical college, notably the difficult relationship between the Board of Trustees and the Medical Faculty.